Choosing your sunglasses well - it's something not so easy. What are the tips for making a good choice.
It's time to choose his sunglasses, since summer is almost here. On the one hand they are one of the most important fashion accessories for us, on the other hand they protect us from the sun. Here we present you how to make your choice by following our advice.
How to choose your sunglasses
Choose your sunglasses from the shape of your face
In case your face is round, there are two possibilities. Opt instead for geometric, angular or narrow glasses for a contrast. Or, you can choose rounded glasses for an accent.
The square face is characterized by a large fornt and a strong jaw. As for a round face, we advise you to choose from models with oval curves, or with geometric shapes too. The other possibility is a pair of "Butterfly" sunglasses, or cat's eye.
Example of "cat's eye" sunglasses
Or round glasses
Another idea of sunglasses
You will love the sunglasses that round your face. For example round and oval glasses are perfect for creating a harmonious look. Also prefer a pair of aviator glasses.
For a long face
If you have the oval face, all forms of sunglasses fit well. Rectangular, round, oval glasses, cat's eye.
diamond or diamond face
This face is characterized by angular features, broad cheekbones and a narrow forehead. The perfect models for you are sunglasses with geometric or oval shapes, and also wider. For example the frames "cat's eye".
Sunglasses for a diamond face
Idea of sunglasses
How to choose the right protection
Finally, we must mention the criteria how to choose your sunglasses, from the point of view of protection. So, the best is to choose a glass that guarantees to filter well the sun rays. But the glasses sold on the market do not protect the eyes in the same way. On frames or labels is indicated category or sun protection factor - CE and a number. There are a total of 5 categories - from 0 to 4. This is the information for the degree of protection - the percentage of light that passes through the glass of the glasses.
Here are the different categories of protection indices.
- CE 0: In general, those are the glasses of "aesthetic comfort". They absorb light from 0 to 20% and let through 80 to 100% of the light. You can wear them by night or in bad weather, when the solar brightness is not strong.
- CE 1: Category 1 lenses are slightly tinted and are perfect when there is low light. They absorb visible light 20 to 57% and allow to pass between 43 and 80%. In case you choose index 1 sunglasses, wear them in bad weather.
- CE2: These sunglasses are perfect for average sunshine. They absorb 57 to 82% of the light and allow to cross between 43 and 18%.
- CE 3: This protection is effective when the solar light is strong - at the beach, or if you practice winter sports. The glasses absorb 82 to 92% of the visible light and allow to pass between 8 and 18%.
- CE 4: The degree of protection is over 92%. The glasses are very dark and perfect when the sun's brightness is very intense. For example you can wear them in high mountains. But we must not use them to drive the car.