Indeed, each season gives us many ideas for the table decoration - accessories designed in the theme of the sea, scented spring flowers, pumpkins colorful, strands of fir adorned. On the other hand, the matching cutlery, plates and napkins provide the ideal setting for the table setting. Speaking of towels, today we offer original ways to present them to your guests during the spring holidays. Discover the folding Easter napkin in a thousand and one inspirations.
Delight your guests of all ages
Decoding techniques folding easel napkin
Napkins are one of the most essential elements for decorating the festive table. In fact, there are two types of napkins: fabric and paper, and you can create fancy Easter decorations.
In fact, if you are a beginner and want to fold your towels in an interesting way, you really do not need complex instructions to do so.
Instead of using complicated techniques, make a cutlery pocket. It's super easy and suitable for formal occasions such as family celebrations. In order to make the cutlery pouch more attractive, you can decorate it for example with fresh flowers.
The creation of this simple and original napkin takes less than a minute
Towel rings are another solution for amateurs. You can make the rings yourself, as well as buy them. Many versions are possible - with rhinestones, lace , seashells and even rope napkins.
Playing with colors is a good idea when decorating the table. You can opt for black and white towels for more style, however, kids would prefer patterned towels in bright hues.
In the tutorials below, we will explain how to fold a towel for Easter using different techniques.
- Square towels in fabric or paper - the larger the towel, the easier it is to fold
- Safety pins or pretty pins
- Ribbon (optional)
1. DIY Rosebud - tutorial
1. First, fold a square towel diagonally to form a triangle.
2. Then take the triangle tip and fold it up as shown in the picture.
3. Flip the towel over so that the fold is underneath.
4. Then, starting from left to right, bend the end of the towel about 2 cm and continue until you have a spiral.
5. Finally, plug the right tip into the pocket at the bottom.
2. DIY Rabbit Head - tutorial
1. First, fold a towel into three parts.
2. After, fold the bottom corners so that they meet at the center, creating a paper plane shape.
3. Flip the towel over so that the seam is facing the table. Then fold the outer edges so that they meet in the center.
4. Finally, place an egg on the pointed end, attach "ears" to the top with tape, and nest it. egg in place.
3. DIY White Rabbit in Textile Towel
At first, lay a large square towel on a flat surface. Fold the upper and lower edges inward so that they meet in the center, forming a rectangle.
Then, fold the upper left and right corners inward to form a perfect triangle when the edges meet.
Now, fold the bottom right and left corners so that they meet at the top, forming a rhombus.
Then, fold the lower left and right edges towards the center so that they meet perfectly in the center, thus forming the shape of a Kite .
Fold after the bottom point towards the center of the kite shape.
Turn upside down. Then, bend the upper end to join the lower edge of the shape, revealing the rabbit's ears.
Fold the left and right sides back and secure them with a safety pin or pin and a piece of ribbon. Finally, gently put the rabbit ears back into shape.
4. DIY Rabbit in paper towel
1. First, fold a square towel in half to form a long rectangle.
2. Second, fold in half lengthwise again to form a longer, thinner rectangle.
3. Fold the top corners down along the center line.
4. Fold back after the bottom corners so that they meet in the center. Your towel should now be in the square shape again.
5. Bring the left and right edges together on the center line. Your towel should now be shaped like a kite. Flip it upside down.
6. Fold the low tip to create a triangle shape.
7. To attach, fold the left and right corners; put one corner in the pocket of the other.
8. Turn the towel 90 degrees counter-clockwise so that the rabbit is facing you.
9. Lately pull the rabbit ears and open the base.
Find below other ideas for folding Easter napkin.
Surely, it's so cute that your friends and family will not want to unfold their towels
Easter carrot shaped napkin
Lily flower in pastel colors
Towels can be presented as works of art - centerpieces or individual decorations for all guests
Folding Easter napkin, ring of bright flowers
Towels in different colors, prints and patterns add character to your Easter decorations
White towels and flowers, it's a very refined decoration for your festive table
This folding technique allows you to surprise your guests with the contents of the small bag